JOB TYPE: Full Time, 5 days a week 9am – 5pm
MAIN LOCATION: 33A Rokeby St Collingwood VIC 3066
Established in 2011, SBW is a proudly Australian design house, specialising in producing furniture that marries the functional utilitarian aspect with visually captivating form. This blend of design elements has seen SBW service the commercial, hospitality and residential sectors worldwide, with adaptable furniture pieces that can be configured into existing spaces, or leveraged as standalone statement pieces. SBW offers the option of customisation, working closely with clients to accommodate needs of fabrication, texture and dimension.
Founders Lisa Vincitorio and Laelie Berzon drew upon their respective award-winning backgrounds in Industrial Design and Visual Arts when founding SBW, and now over a decade on, continue to hone their astute design approach to bring locally designed and manufactured furniture to the world.
CANDIDATE | We are looking for an energetic and pro-active individual who is excited to work with our small team and help contribute to the growth of this brand into a household name.
THE ROLE | As a Business Development Manager you will be working collaboratively with top architectural & building firms, as well as end users, on their project needs.
You will be provided with a portfolio of clients to service, but will be expected to seek out new clients and drive business.
With exceptional support from management including fast turnaround times on projects, a dynamic growing company, future career development and a base salary dependent on experience + Super + Car Allowance + Commission
- Proven B2B sales or account management experience
- Worked with a manufactured product, such as flooring, lighting or furniture would be ideal
- Experience dealing with architects, interior designers and selling to end users
- Minimum experience of 3 years working in commercial sales
- Must be a highly motived and driven person, able to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Looking for a long-term career, willing to become an integral part of the SBW family
- Highly organised, personable and have a strong work ethic
- Meeting and exceeding budgets
- Preparing quotes and sales orders
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the criteria.