JOB TYPE: Full Time, 5 days a week 9am – 5pm
MAIN LOCATION: 33A Rokeby St Collingwood VIC 3066
Established in 2011, SBW is a proudly Australian design house, specialising in producing furniture that marries the functional utilitarian aspect with visually captivating form. This blend of design elements has seen SBW service the commercial, hospitality and residential sectors worldwide, with adaptable furniture pieces that can be configured into existing spaces, or leveraged as standalone statement pieces. SBW offers the option of customisation, working closely with clients to accommodate needs of fabrication, texture and dimension.
Founders Lisa Vincitorio and Laelie Berzon drew upon their respective award-winning backgrounds in Industrial Design and Visual Arts when founding SBW, and now over a decade on, continue to hone their astute design approach to bring locally designed and manufactured furniture to the world.
CANDIDATE | We are looking for an energetic, down to earth and pro-active individual who is excited to work with our small team and help contribute to the growth of this brand into a household name.
THE ROLE | We require someone who is customer focused, a genuine problem solver and capable multi-tasker with a strong customer service orientation and proven client communication skills to join our team. As our Administration Coordinator, you will be responsible for the overall administration and coordination of SBW projects from order to installation.
With exceptional support from management including fast turnaround times on projects, a dynamic growing company, future career development and a base salary dependent on experience + Super .
- Manage the job scheduling and administration of customer accounts
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Be hands on in recognising and developing systems and process improvements in achieving prompt delivery turnaround and customer satisfaction.
- Provide administration support as directed, scheduling, calendar & email management
- Liaise between sales team and production team with sales support, Admin & Compliance
- Liaising with staff and enjoy being part of a team who confidently share the passion of our brand
- Preparing quotes and sales orders
YOUR KEY BUSINESS SKILLS
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications capabilities
- Well-presented and with a great phone and email manner
- Excellent customer service standards and ethics
- A consistently solid work ethic
- Abilities to prioritise and multitask on a daily basis
- Valid working visa and driver’s licence
- Strong customer service orientation and an ability to interact with and develop positive client relationships
- Previous experience or exposure within an admin role
- Experienced in MYOB & MS Excel with a high degree of proficiency
- Experience in business administration including sales invoicing, PO processing, job management & coordination
- Experience working in the furniture or construction industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent full-time position
- Relevant product training
If you are a team player who is good at thinking outside of the box and meets the criteria above, then please email your CV to email@example.com if you meet the criteria.